background

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Western Idaho Fair

 This past Monday the Overall's went to the fair together for Family Night.We ate yummy food, wondered around and looked at all of the different booths, and then ate some more! Its terrible to admit but my favorite part of the fair is an ice cream potato. I have gotten one for the past several years and I just can't get enough!
Flynn next to the second place pumpkin! It makes me wonder what the 1st place pumpkin looked like. :)
Flynn trying to eat Miss Moo 
Peyton got a little tired from all of the walking so he traded Flynn for a while. 
Indian Fried Bread, a family favorite! 

Funnel cake! I'm pretty sure we have this same picture 3 years in a row now. 
Mommy and Flynnie 
Peyton riding the dragon roller coaster! All of the boys were cheering him on so that he would keep his arms up the whole time! 

I Love this photo of Madison! She is out of control hopped up on sugar and so silly!
Everyone watching signs be made. 
DONUTS! The final stop on the way out of the fair every year.  
What's left of the 2nd tray.

1 comment: