background

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sweet Flynnie

Flynnie is always so sweet when he wakes up from his naps or first thing in the morning! I can't help but take pictures of him.. My mom mentioned to me the other day that she hopes I keep up on taking pictures of the rest of my kids like I have with Flynn. I always gave her a hard time while I was growing up because there was tons of pictures of my oldest brother Justin and then slowly the pictures became fewer and fewer as the number of children grew... I might be the same way someday but that's not going to keep me from taking pictures now!  
That is his favorite blanket. It is yellow with purple polka dots.Kinda girly for a little boy but he is very tacktile just like his dad. Doesn't matter what it looks like when it is that soft. Ü 

Ahh.. I love this one.. Reading a book in his chair.  

Sleepy baby... 

I love this face... He was being so funny that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment