background

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Anniversary Weekend!

On February 23 we celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary. I feel so blessed to be married to Jake. He is still my best friend, and the most incredible father that you could possibly ask for. I love him with all my heart and appreciate all that he does and all that he sacrifices for our family. We had wanted to take a trip for our 5th but with me in school it kinda kills any vacation plans at least until May, so we went out to dinner together in Boise. We went to a fairly new restaurant called the Fork.... I loved the sign so I made Jake pose for a picture... He is a good sport! 


We walked downtown Boise for a while until we got too cold and couldn't stand it anymore. Boise looks like such a big city. I can't believe it. 
This was on Sunday at my parents house.. I thought it was too cute. Miss Libby and Uncle Jake reading the funnies together!  
Since we didn't get to go out of town for our Anniversary, Jake took Monday off and we decided to make it a family day. We went out to Givens Hot springs and played in the water for several hours! Flynn loves it there. 

Jennifer and Ellie came with us as well.. It was Ellie's 1st time swimming and she loved it.She is such a cute girl! I hope Flynn dates her someday!  
Daddy and Flynnie

No comments:

Post a Comment