background

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Valentines Day

For the past 3 years Jake and I have eaten at the same Japanese Steak house on Valentines Day. It is great food, and a fabulous show. Our chef was so entertaining. We love it and keep going back. Matt and Aj are the ones that introduced it to us and have been with us every year but the rest of the group changes from year to year. This year Jake's parents, Lj and Kari, and Randy and Veronique also joined us. It was so fun! 
Waiting for Dinner! 


I love my husband! He is such a goof! 
One of my biggest weaknesses is ice cream so Jake got me an ice cream cake from my favorite, Cold Stone Creamery! It was delicious. For some people this might be a cheesy gift but I loved it! It was something that Jake knew I would love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment