background

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy Boy!

Our little man is getting so big! I find myself grabbing my camera and snapping away because I want to document every moment. These next pictures were taken on three different days in early January when he was being particularly silly. 
Bath time! Jake and I decided when he was small that we want to teach Flynn to have respect for water but never to fear the water. Consequently we dump huge cups full of water over his head when he is in the tub... He thinks it is funny now and does it to himself. This one was taken just after he drenched himself.  



Silly goose! You're supposed to put the number on the tub.. not your face! 
So happy... You can't see his hands but they were on the side of the tub helping  him stand. 
These next ones were after nap time one afternoon. The sun was shining in his room so beautifully and he was soo happy I ran to get my camera and got a few shots.. okay maybe more than a few! Ü 

I still can't believe how fast he is growing! What a sweet baby! 


Love those eyes... I can tell already it is only going to get harder and harder to tell him no.  

This one cracks me up.. It reminds me of a lizard! 
Biting on his crib... What a crazy! 



Look at that Face! 
I don't even remember now what is on this wisk? Pudding maybe? But I think this was taken a breakfast so maybe I was making a cake or something?  Who knows.. The lighting is kinda weird but I thought they were so fun!  



No comments:

Post a Comment