background

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Downtown Disney and Huntington Beach

This past week the Overall Family went to California to celebrate Halloween at the happiest place on earth! DISNEYLAND! Jake was able to take a week off of work which was nice. We drove, so it was a long trip but the orchards and vineyards in California were Beautiful, something I had never seen before.  Flynn did great in the car, he is such a champ! There are so many photos from the trip I am going to break it down into  individual days so its not quite so overwhelming. 

We went to downtown Disney, and Huntington Beach our first day in California. The Lego store was amazing! I have no idea how long it must take to construct stuff like this but I like it!


Our Nephew Peyton creating his very own Lego guys 
Jake posing with the Incredible Hulk. Funny that he is wearing green. Ü 

Madison loving on her Minnie bear she made at the Build-A-Bear store.  
Aww.. Sweet boy! 
Daddy letting Flynn pick which Mickey he liked best.  

Poor guy...Not so sure about the sand. 
Loving the sand! 

Precious baby feet... First time in the Pacific Ocean 
Peyton playing in the water 

We hadn't planned on letting Flynn play in the water because I thought it would be too cold but when we put him down and he didn't scream we let him soak himself. It was fun to watch his reactions. 


My Hunky Husband
Mommy and Flynnie Playing in the water together! 
Here I am playing in the ocean with my nephew.. I told him to run like a CRAZY! Looks like I'm the only one that did in this picture. Haha. 
I love this photo of him. Completely soaked and filthy... but he loved it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment