background

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Universal Studios

Our second day we spent at Universal studios. It was a lot of fun. I had never been there before so it was really interesting to see the elaborate sets that they make movies in. I'm not typically the type of person to take pictures that don't have people in them but I did that a lot this trip... Lots of cool things I had never seen and thought we might like to remember. 
Flynn and Madison playing at the kiddie area. 

Urban backdrop 

Building where Back To The Future was filmed! 
The Back To The Future Car!.. Sorry I know its hard to see. 
The tour showed us how they make rain.. See the sprinkler at the top of the photo. 
The Old West 
The set for The Grinch Who Stole Christmas 
Flynnie and Uncle Kurt 

Everyone out in front of the Universal Sign 

No comments:

Post a Comment