background

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pumpkin Carving & Painting

The Overall Family pumpkin carving was more fun for Jake and I this year because we had Flynnie to share it with! Everything seems better with a baby! Rather than just do pumpkin carving this year we decided to do pumpkin painting as well so that Flynn and our niece Madison could both paint there own pumpkins rather than have someone else carve them. 


Flynn getting paint all over his socks and his face. Don't worry I bought non toxic, washable paint for this reason! I was sure he would taste test it.  

Flynn getting in on the action. He loved playing with the pumpkin guts that his cousins left behind! 
Pumpkin Painting 

Jake carving out a pumpkin for me to put Flynnie in. I had been hoping to do a fun photo shoot outside with him but it was raining and freezing cold the week we carved. Thankfully Anita let us use the inside of our house to get a few pictures. 

Aww.. My sweet pumpkin! His bum was freezing and he was getting a little cold in this picture! I'm grateful he wasn't screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment